Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Unless otherwise stated, this site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
In the event that a www.dilegno.sg product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, www.dilegno.sg reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. www.dilegno.sg reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged via PayPal. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, www.dilegno.sg shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Amendment to Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be amended or terminated by www.dilegno.sg without notice at any time, for any reason. All amended terms will be updated on this site. The continued use of the site will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms and conditions.
www.dilegno.sg may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to www.dilegno.sg.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a www.dilegno.sg or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
www.dilegno.sg does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, www.dilegno.sg is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, www.dilegno.sg reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to www.dilegno.sg in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless www.dilegno.sg, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, www.dilegno.sg may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with www.dilegno.sg, www.dilegno.sg has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of www.dilegno.sg. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, www.dilegno.sg seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Terms and Conditions Governing Our Online Sale Transactions
Our sale is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Goods sold are non-refundable or exchangeable unless we delivered the wrong item or the item is defective. Please contact us for an appointment to view the products at our showroom should customers wish to view the products prior to the purchase.
2. The title and the property of goods supplied by www.dilegno.sg does not pass until payment in full has been received by www.dilegno.sg and the risk in respect of such goods passes to customer from moment of delivery.
3. Upon successful placement of order, an order acknowledgment containing the invoice will be sent to the email address that you have provided in the online order form. We advise you to keep the email or print the invoice out, as these are your receipts and proofs of purchase. You will also receive a hard copy of the invoice upon delivery and will be required to endorse on the invoice after merchandise has been received in good condition.
4. All transactions on this website are processed using Paypal, a secure gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. Payment currency is Singapore Dollars (SGD) and we do not accept foreign currencies payment. Customers may also opt for cheque or payment to www.dilegno.sg via bank transfer, kindly contact us if you would like to consider these options.
5. The home delivery service is provided by an external contractor appointed by www.dilegno.sg. Customers may wish to use this service if required. Any delivery charges are to be borne by the customers prepaid in advance. We currently offer a flat rate of SGD 80 for furniture delivery per delivery trip and SGD 30 for other items such as decor and accessories. These charges are applicable only where the delivery location is accessible via the elevator. If delivery via staircase is required, please contact us at email@example.com for the additional charges.
6. Customers are responsible for checking the conditions of all goods and the quantity before accepting delivery. Should there be any discrepancies, this must be made known within 48 hours after receipt of goods.
7. Delivery date and time are subject to change by www.dilegno.sg.
8. www.dilegno.sg shall not be liable for any consequences (whether direct or indirect) of any delay in the delivery of the goods and no such delay shall entitle the customer to treat the order as being repudiated by www.dilegno.sg or to any compensation.
9. Changes to the delivery date made by customer must be done 48 hours in advance.
10. If on the delivery date agreed upon by the customer, no one is present at the address stated to receive the goods, the customer shall pay the extra transport charges incurred for the subsequent delivery/deliveries of the goods.
11. Prices given herein are only good for local delivery. Any additional charges for request for packing, services intended for export or otherwise will be charged to the customer unless otherwise specified.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The law governing the use of this website and all transactions is the Law of Singapore. Any aspects that are not covered by these Terms and Conditions is subject to Singapore Law.